Our system for handling your waste
- We work in consultation with your company to understand your requirements in order to provide the waste solution you need.
- Working with a national service provider database we ensure all waste management services are fully compliant.
- Using the most up to date methods of recovery and recycling our nominated service providers sort waste collected from commercial and industrial customers, and extract all the recyclable elements.
- Extracting the recyclable elements from mixed commercial waste reduces the tonnage going to landfill thus reducing your landfill tax liability (scheduled for 33% increase year on year) – saving you money and improving your environmental impact.
Waste… a burden or resource?
If companies looked at waste as a resource and not as a problem it would be significantly easier to reduce the impact and cost of waste, and may present an income opportunity.
- The UK produce over 400 million tonnes of waste annually
- UK waste output is growing at over 3% per annum
- Legislation now dictates that companies should be more responsible for their waste
- There are now over 1300 pieces of environmental legislation
- Your company can be fined for improper waste management
- Company waste can be turned into a resource if disposed of correctly
Committed to quality
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems accreditation
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems accreditation
- SAFE accredited contractor
- Chartered Institute of Waste Management elected affiliated organisation
- Member of the Business Environment Association
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce